Table of Contents
The ICD Research Global Top 10 Power Companies: Company Guide is a crucial resource for anyone looking to gain information on the top companies in the global power industry. Detailed company profile and SWOT analysis information is provided for all the leading companies who are ranked in order by total annual revenues generated.
GDF Suez SA
Electricite de France S.A.
Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc.
Korea Electric Power Corporation
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
State Grid Corporation of China
ICD Research's Global Top 10 Power Companies: Company Guide report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
This report presents key information and issues for all the leading companies in the global power industry for business intelligence requirements. It also provides information on business operations, history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries for the companies featured within the report. In addition, the report also provides strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) for all the leading companies in the industry. All strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The Global Top 10 Power Companies: Company Guide comprises of two sections - Peer Analysis and Company Profiles. The Peer Analysis section compares key financial parameters for the companies mentioned in the report based on the latest available financial data.
- The Company Profiles section provides in depth data about the featured companies and their operations. The company profiles contain company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the leading companies within the industry and compare them with their peers
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors impacting each individual company featured
- Increase business/sales activities by better understanding your competitors across the industry
- Obtain yearly profitability figures for all the leading companies within the industry
The E.ON SE Company, is the largest of all power companies with revenues of US$162,551 million reported in FY2013. The second- and third-largest cosmetics companies are GDF Suez SA and Enel S.p.A. with revenues of US$118,545 million and US$102,559 million respectively in FY2013.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global electric power distribution automation systems market is expected to reach USD 23.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The rise in the adoption ...
China’s demand for Electric Power Generation Equipment has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains ...
Construction of Telecommunications Lines and Systems & Electric Power Lines and Systems Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2023, NAIC 237130 Vital ...