Table of Contents
The ICD Research Global Top 10 Hospital Management Companies: Company Guide is a crucial resource for anyone looking to gain information on the top companies in the global healthcare industry. Detailed company profile and SWOT analysis information is provided for all the leading companies who are ranked in order by total annual revenues generated.
Community Health Systems, Inc.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Alberta Health Services
Providence Health & Services
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Catholic Health Initiatives
Horizon Healthcare Services, Inc.
Partners HealthCare System, Inc.
ICD Research's Global Top 10 Hospital Management Companies: Company Guide report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
This report presents key information and issues for all the leading companies in the global healthcare industry for business intelligence requirements. It also provides information on business operations, history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries for the companies featured within the report. In addition, the report also provides strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) for all the leading companies in the industry. All strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The ICD Research Global Top 10 Hospital Management Companies: Company Guide comprises of two sections – Peer Analysis & Company Profiles. The Peer Analysis section compares key financial parameters for the companies mentioned in the report based on the latest available financial data.
• The Company Profiles section provides in depth data about the featured companies and their operations. The company profiles contain company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the leading companies within the industry and compare them with their peers
• Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors impacting each individual company featured
• Increase business/sales activities by better understanding your competitors across the industry
• Obtain yearly profitability figures for all the leading companies within the industry
Community Health Systems, Inc., is the largest of all healthcare companies with revenues of US$13028 million reported in FY2013. The second largest healthcare company is Tenet Healthcare Corporation with revenue of US$9119 million in FY2013.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government ...
Digital transformation helps enterprises improve operational performance, efficiency, and business process. It involves the utilization of digital technologies, such as mobility, analytics, and social ...
The ultrasound market is expected to reach USD 6.86 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2016-2021. North America and Europe held the largest share of the market in 2016; however, the Asia-Pacific ...
Health Care Pro...