Table of Contents
The ICD Research Global Top 10 Telecom Companies: Company Guide is a crucial resource for anyone looking to gain information on the top companies in the global telecom industry. Detailed company profile and SWOT analysis information is provided for all the leading companies who are ranked in order by total annual revenues generated.
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation
Verizon Communications Inc.
Deutsche Telekom AG
America Movil, S.A. de C.V.
China Telecom Corporation Limited
ICD Research's Global Top 10 Telecom Companies: Company Guide report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
This report presents key information and issues for all the leading companies in the global telecom industry for business intelligence requirements. It also provides information on business operations, history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries for the companies featured within the report. In addition, the report also provides strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) for all the leading companies in the industry. All strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The ICD Research Global Top 10 Telecom Companies: Company Guide comprises of two sections – Peer Analysis & Company Profiles. The Peer Analysis section compares key financial parameters for the companies mentioned in the report based on the latest available financial data.
• The Company Profiles section provides in depth data about the featured companies and their operations. The company profiles contain company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the leading companies within the industry and compare them with their peers
• Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors impacting each individual company featured
• Increase business/sales activities by better understanding your competitors across the industry
• Obtain yearly profitability figures for all the leading companies within the industry
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, is the largest of all telecom companies with revenues of US$134111 million reported in FY2013. The second- and third-largest telecom companies are AT&T Inc. and Verizon Communications Inc. with revenues of US$127434 million and US$115846 million respectively in FY2013.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
"The rate of annual growth worldwide will decline persistently over the forecast period, falling from 78% in 2015 to 30% in 2021." Cellular data traffic growth will continue to be stronger in emerging ...
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...