Table of Contents
DelveInsight’s, “ Duodenal Ulcer- Market Analysis, Global API Manufacturers and Phase III Pipeline Assessment, 2014”, report provides comprehensive insights about phase III pipeline drugs and marketed drugs across the indication. A key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for API Manufacturers for marketed and Phase III pipeline drugs across the different countries and regions. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, the report also provides details on the drug master filings across the US, Europe and Asia specifically China and India. The research, analysis also presents the global sales forecasts data till 2015. The report is also giving insight about the patent and exclusivity details of all the drugs across the indication.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight team of industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Duodenal Ulcer.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Duodenal Ulcer, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Duodenal Ulcer with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Duodenal Ulcer drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in theUS, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Duodenal Ulcer drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Duodenal Ulcer drugs.
- Coverage of Duodenal Ulcer Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2011-2015.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Duodenal Ulcer key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Duodenal Ulcer.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to ‘Disease’.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs for Duodenal Ulcer and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- API intelligence over leading Phase III pipeline drugs.
- Develop and designstrategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Duodenal Ulcer.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US markets.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 3 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis Biomarker Market: Overview Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) is liver disease which is categorized under the spectrum of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). ...
The global human microbiome market is estimated to reach USD 899.1 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period (2022–2025) Factors such as increased focus on human microbiome ...
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Irritable Bowel Syndrome in 12 Major Markets Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a functional bowel disorder which incorporates a group ...