Table of Contents
Global Real Estate industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global real estate market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global real estate market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global real estate market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from 8 major economies, including Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters.
The global real estate industry had total revenues of $3,434.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2009 and 2013.
Industry volume increased with a CAGR of 1.4% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 470,536.2 thousand rented properties in 2013.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $4,759.4bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global real estate market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global real estate market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global real estate market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
In India, Real Estate is the second largest employer after Agriculture. In past years, Real Estate sector is growing with a CAGR of 30%, making it a marvelous market for investment. Real Estate Industry ...
The real estate market in Iran is poised for growth at an estimated CAGR of XX.X% over the period from 2016 to 2021. The projected market value of the real estate sector in 2021 is USD XXXX.XX million. ...
Self Storage and Miniwarehouse Real Estate, Including Operations, Investment and REITs Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2023, NAIC 531130 Vital ...