Table of Contents
Global Consumer Electronics industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global consumer electronics market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players’ global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global consumer electronics market with forecasts.
* Compares data from 28 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global consumer electronics market had total revenues of $253.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.8% between 2009 and 2013.
The audio visual equipment segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $236.3bn, equivalent to 93.1% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $321.8bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global consumer electronics market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global consumer electronics market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global consumer electronics market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global consumer electronics market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The overall power electronics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%” The power electronics market is expected to reach USD 41.73 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% between 2016 and ...
The wearable technology market is expected to reach USD 51.60 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.51% between 2016 and 2022. Among the major factors propelling the growth of the wearable technology market ...
“Increasing demand for smart devices and technological advancements in wireless connectivity expected to drive the growth of the mobility technologies market during the forecast period” The Top 10 ...