Table of Contents
Elon Musk, the South African born billionaire, has become synonymous with the creation of unique and revolutionary companies and SpaceX is one of these developments. The company is a privately owned space exploration venture which is aiming to develop technologies which can replace NASA’s capabilities in the private sector.
Features and benefits
* In our introduction, learn about the basics of the company and how it operates, including its billionaire CEO and owner Elon Musk.
* In a section on technology we examine how SpaceX is developing reusable technology to drive down prices and look at its current fleet.
* The decline of NASA has led to the development of this market and there are numerous hazards both financial and technical to negotiate.
* Examine who the critical competitors are currently and who is developing technology that might affect SpaceX in the future.
* SpaceX has some rather ambitious and lofty aims which look at future development of the space industry, learn what these are and how plausible.
One of the unique things about SpaceX is that its technology is proving to be one of its major assets and in certain areas it can provide services that its competitors are currently unable to match. However being a developing company, not all these technologies are entirely operational yet.
The kick start for this new entrance of companies into the space exploration and services market is the slow withdrawal of NASA from active missions and the need to create less expensive ways of delivering payloads and satellites into orbit.
There are strong and established players for SpaceX to compete with coming from Europe, Russia and China. These have good service records and years of history of successful missions which SpaceX - being a new company - does not. However SpaceX can provide similar services for less cost.
Your key questions answered
* What is SpaceX and why has this company suddenly become one of the worlds leaders in the space industry?
* What makes SpaceX unique and how is its business model developing?
* What does the space industry market look like and who does SpaceX have to deal with?
* Elon Musk being SpaceX's CEO seems to benefit the company, why is this?
* What are the long term goals for this ambitious company?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China’s demand for Fluororubber has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...
This series was created for international firms who rely on foreign markets for a substantial portion of their business or who might be threatened by international competition. The estimates given in this ...
This study covers the world outlook for shoulder fired anti-tank and anti-aircraft short range missiles and rocket-propelled grenades (RPG) across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates ...