Table of Contents
The beer market in Europe has experienced tough times over the last seven years. The market is dominated by brands produced industrially; however, regional beer producers and microbreweries are gaining in popularity among beer consumers and regional breweries are gradually increasing their share in the European market.
Features and benefits
* Includes data on the beer market's growth in terms of consumption as well as value.
* It also looks at present and future trends within the market.
* Gives insight in to present, fast changing trends among beer consumers and analyses consumer buying habits.
The global beer consumption in 2013 reached 123.1 billion liters, 2.6% higher than in the previous year. It was the 28th consecutive year of annual growth, with the exception of 2009. China is unquestionable leader in beer consumption with 52.5 billion litters of beer consumed in 2013.
European beer market products are sold all over the world. In terms of production volume, European brewers account for one-quarter of total world production, and the region remains one of the biggest players in the global market, having only recently been overtaken by China (2011).
Your key questions answered
* What does the European beer market look like in terms of volume and value?
* What are the main factors behind the on-going shift towards regional products in European beer market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO. This global beer industry research report from Beverage Marketing Corporation charts the latest developments, with data on volume by country, continent, ...
The global craft beer market is expected to reach USD 502.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...