Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Prospects for Top Companies in Thermal, Gas and Chemical ProductionReport Details
Enhanced oil recovery (EOR) technologies are used to increase the amount of oil that can be extracted from an oil field after the primary and secondary production stages. The technologies play on the physics of how oil is trapped in the rocks and are primarily aimed at either decreasing the interfacial forces holding the oil in pores within the rock formation, reducing the viscosity difference between the oil and water phases or modifying the reservoir and oil properties to release the oil more easily.
With increasing global energy demand, high sustained oil prices, ageing oil fields and a dearth of conventional oil finds, enhanced oil recovery techniques are set to play an increasingly important role in the global oil industry over the coming decade. Thermal, gas and chemical EOR methods are no longer confined to a few select countries, with companies throughout the world beginning to implement projects to make the most of their existing reserves.
Visiongain has calculated that global EOR production at the start of 2014 totals 3.132 million barrels per day. Strong growth is anticipated in each of the three main EOR submarkets: thermal, gas and chemical, though growth rates and the EOR methods employed will vary considerably from country to county.Why you should buy Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies in Thermal, Gas and Chemical Production
What is the future of the EOR business? Which submarkets and countries will prosper over the next ten years? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.How this 358 page report delivers:
- View global market forecasts for barrels per day production in the EOR market, as well as analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed projections of bpd production, the main companies involved, and the commercial drivers and restraints; allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- View 268 tables, charts, and graphs illuminating the EOR market
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects the EOR industry. You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the EOR industry will develop and which regions and submarkets stand to see most growth.
- View 3 exclusive transcripts of interviews with leading companies involved with EOR
- From our exclusive interviews you will gain a thorough knowledge of the role and potential of EOR within the oil industry. You will also find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. See Interviews with the following companies:
- Discover barrels per day forecasts for the key submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the key trends and factors affecting each of the main EOR submarkets? How will these markets expand? Which regions, and technologies will see the greatest level of production and why? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your busines
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources