Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Consumer & Industrial Applications, Technologies & Leading CompaniesReport Details
3D printing is more than merely a new technology; it heralds a wave of change to manufacturing processes across every major industry. Visiongain calculates that the 3D printing technologies market will reach $3.32bn in 2014.
Although it took over two decades for the technology to rise to more widespread acclaim and prominence, 3D printing is now considered as a revolutionary new method of manufacturing.
For centuries, subtractive manufacturing has been the norm: cutting, drilling, or stripping away at a larger whole to produce a smaller item. By contrast, the value proposition of additive manufacturing (AM) is to build products literally from the ground up using raw materials, thereby eliminating waste and reducing overall production costs.
Aside from the efficiency and cost-savings inherent to 3D printing adoption, the AM process can be applied to most manufacturing fields. Houses, automobile chassis, even live tissue can be 3D printed.
The 3D printing market is set to grow explosively in the next two decades, with 2014-2019 marking the fruitful beginnings and early innovations in the field. The foundation is being laid for a new generation of manufacturing processes and there remain many untapped market niches for leading vendors to exploit. As the market moves into a growth phase and critical technology patents begin to expire, substantial worldwide revenue will be up for grabs.Why you should buy the 3D Printing Technologies Market Report 2014-2019: Consumer & Industrial Applications, Technologies & Leading Companies
What is the future of the 3D printing market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report, you will discover analysis of the 5 main world regions, 8 leading national markets, 8 leading enterprise sub-markets, and 10 leading companies in the 3D printing industry. The report assesses strategies, technologies, competitive forces, and product portfolios. Read on to discover the prospects for the 3D printing sector and find out who and what is at the forefront of it.How this 96 page report delivers:
- View 3D Printing market analysis to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- Global forecasts of the 3D printing market from 2014-2019:
- by revenues
- by shipments
- 5 regional forecasts of the following 3D printing markets 2014-2019:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Forecasts for the 8 leading national 3D printing markets 2014-2019:
- The United States
- The United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
- Forecasts for the 8 leading enterprise 3D printing sub-markets 2014-2019:
- Consumer products/electronics
- Business support
- The report also distinguishes the end use for 3D printing with forecasts for 2014-2019 for:
- Professional Use
- Personal Use
- The report provides detailed profiles of the 10 leading 3D printing companies with market share revealed, complete with strategies, portfolios, and key partnerships, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market
- In addition to detailed company profiles, you will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources