Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Leaders in Software as a Service (SaaS), Mobile Device Management (MDM) & Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) SecurityReport Details
Mobile devices have become an intrinsic part of everyday life, for individual consumers and large organisations alike. Consequently, the popularity of smart devices is an increasingly attractive target for cybercriminals with regards the potential value of personal data found on a device.
The increasing demand for mobile security software is seeing the emergence of security specialists offering solutions aimed at mobile as well as PC. Established market players in internet security are adapting their services to mobile, while a number of new companies are specialising specifically in smartphone and tablet security. Solutions including software, device management and security as a service are looking to answer this nascent security demand.
The complex nature of the mobile ecosystem and the close affinity to the broader cybersecurity market has made the mobile security sector a relatively fragmented market, with overlaps between the different submarkets. . As a result, visiongain has determined that the top 20 companies in the global mobile security market account for $2.06 billion, or 58.9% of annual market revenue which illustrates a highly competitive and fragmented market.Why you should buy Top 20 Mobile Security (mSecurity) Companies 2014: Leaders in Software as a Service (SaaS), Mobile Device Management (MDM) & Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Security
Who are the leading players in the mobile security market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy. Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. The report assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments.Discover key Information in this 139 page report:
- Explore the top 20 mobile security (mSecurity) companies to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed market shares along with revenues for the leading mSecurity companies, including original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
- Find 70 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the leading players in the mSecurity market. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the mSecurity sector
- Read exclusive interviews from 3 market leading companies
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the mSecurity sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organization can benefit and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- AVG Technologies
- Discover sales predictions for the key parameters of the global mSecurity Market for 2013
- What are the dynamics of the mSecurity industry? How will the market expand? Which verticals will generate the most revenue? Use our expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organization can succeed. Avoid falling behind. You will discover the revenue forecasts for the global mSecurity market from 2013 -2024 along with analysis of drivers and
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources