Table of Contents
The latest report on South and Central America oil and gas industry form OGAnalysis is a comprehensive guide on oil and gas projects and market outlook. Major developing markets, mature markets and markets with future scope are analyzed in detail. The report analyzes 30 oil and gas markets across the region throughout the historical period and outlook to medium to long term future (2000 to 2025). Information on oil and gas reserves, production, consumption, primary energy demand, GDP and population in the country are analyzed.
Infrastructure and potential business, investment and new entry opportunities are provided across the South and Central America oil and gas value chain. Key trends, drivers, challenges and restraints of operating in Asian oil and gas markets are provided. Key oil and gas snapshot, Infrastructure details, forecasts, competitive landscape and recent industry developments are provided for each oil and gas market. Further, all the markets are benchmarked on four key pillars.
Infrastructure details including LNG, storage and refineries are analyzed asset by asset for each country along with their key details and asset wise outlook for each of the oil and gas markets. All analysis made in the report are presented with fact-rich data tables. The report is designed in most user friendly manner to facilitate the reader quick understanding. Upon procurement, the report can also be provided in excel and power-point formats at free of cost.
-30 oil and gas markets including Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Netherlands, Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Republic of Honduras, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, , U.S. virgin Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela,
- 172 oil and gas companies
- 361 LNG, storage and refinery assets (265 storage, 72 refineries, 24 LNG).
- Trends, drivers, challenges of operating in Asia Pacific oil and gas business environment
- Country benchmarking based on four key pillars
- 16 Forecasts including Primary energy, GDP, Population, CDU Capacity, Coking, FCC, HCC capacities, Liquefaction and regasification, LNG storage, oil, chemicals and products storage capacities to 2020
- Competitive landscape in all the 30 oil and gas markets
- Greenfield and Planned expansions of oil and gas storage, LNG, refinery assets across the region
- All latest developments in each of the oil and gas market
Reasons to purchase
- Identify new investment opportunities through detailed information on planned projects
- Formulate effective growth and expansion strategies through complete information on oil and gas segments
- Mitigate operating risks through detailed micro level and macro level forecasts
- Gain a better understanding of market size, trends and challenges for each of the oil and gas industry
- Gain detailed understanding on each of the oil and gas assets for all countries
- Beat your competition by identifying new business opportunities
- Keep yourself updated with all the latest events in the region’s oil and gas industry
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...