Table of Contents
DelveInsight’s, “ Soft Tissue Sarcoma- Market Analysis, Global API Manufacturers and Phase III Pipeline Assessment, 2014”, report provides comprehensive insights about phase III pipeline drugs and marketed drugs across the indication. A key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for API Manufacturers for marketed and Phase III pipeline drugs across the different countries and regions. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, the report also provides details on the drug master filings across the US, Europe and Asia specifically China and India. The research, analysis also presents the global sales forecasts data till 2015. The report is also giving insight about the patent and exclusivity details of all the drugs across the indication.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight team of industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Soft Tissue Sarcoma, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Soft Tissue Sarcoma with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Soft Tissue Sarcoma drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Soft Tissue Sarcoma drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Soft Tissue Sarcoma drugs.
- Coverage of Soft Tissue Sarcoma Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2011-2015.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Soft Tissue Sarcoma key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs for Soft Tissue Sarcoma and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- API intelligence over leading Phase III pipeline drugs.
- Develop and designstrategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US markets.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 3 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PharmaPoint: HER2-Negative/HR+ and Triple Negative Breast Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Human Epidermal growth factor Receptor type 2 (HER2-) breast cancer is the second ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the global prostate cancer market, with important statistics and analysis on existing drugs, and diagnostic technologies. - Receive information on regulatory environment, ...
Complete report $9,800. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $6,400. Highlights Comprehensive 620-page analysis of the US tumor marker testing market.Major issues pertaining to the ...