Table of Contents
This report provides pharmaceutical and biotech organizations an opportunity to benchmark their own Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) approaches against that of Top 50 Pharma companies. ISR details best practices, common approaches, as well as explains alternative styles so companies can use these assessments as a yard stick against which to measure, modify, and improve their own HEOR structures.
What you will learn in this report:
- HEOR department operations and structuring, including:
HQ and regional structuring models
Organizational alignment with Medical Affairs, R&D, and Market Access
Division of work
Headquarters vs. in-country affiliates
“Centers of Excellence”
Involvement in pricing and reimbursement
Outsourcing and vendor selection
Annual product budgets
- Qualities of successful HEOR employees, as well as professional development and group structuring strategies to improve HEOR functional effectiveness
- Ways to optimize HEOR work during clinical development delays by identifying barriers and understanding ideal timing of HEOR project kickoff, design, and execution
How you can use this report:
- Learn from on-the-ground professionals to develop successful and timely HEOR programs that seamlessly integrate with Research & Development to establish a persuasive product narrative
- Benchmark the structuring of HEOR resources against Top 50 Pharma to optimize group effectiveness and improve resource development
- Identify best practices, recommendations, and challenges for all aspects of HEOR as described by 1 Vice President, 15 Directors, and 1 Group Manager within Top 50 Pharma
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Superconductor market is accounted for $0.82 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $2.71 billion by 2022 growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.6%. ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Full Body Scanners market is accounted for $0.68 billion in 2015 and expected to reach $7.82 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 41.7% from 2015 to 2022. Huge ...
About Spectroscopy Spectroscopy is the study of interactions between matter (atom or mass) and electromagnetic radiation. It involves the study of different spectrums of light like infrared, ultraviolet, ...