Table of Contents
ISR’s report explores how often various outsourcing models are used, sponsor satisfaction with models, the driving forces behind using each type of model, as well as which situations would be likely to cause a sponsor to deviate from their standard outsourcing design.
What you will learn in this report:
- Benefits for each major outsourcing model
- Percentage of outsourcing volume each model currently represents and how this will shift by 2015
- Sponsor satisfaction, reasons for selection, and details for how each model is used
How you can use this report:
- For Study Sponsors: Identify which outsourcing models other organizations are utilizing, their level of satisfaction, and their reasons for choosing that model.
- For Service Providers: Define your marketing and operational strategy by understand your customers’ current and future outsourcing needs and why they choose certain outsourcing models.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global medical device analytical testing outsourcing market is expected to reach USD 8.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. A large number of medical device companies ...
The global medical device outsourcing market is expected to reach USD 88.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising price competition and rising need for reduction ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Telecom Network Outsourcing in US$ Million by the following Network Types: Mobile Network, and Fixed Network. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics ...