Table of Contents
Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in Europe - Russia to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth
Russia will drive the refining capacity growth in Europe by 2018 accounting for 27% of the total increase in the capacity. Russia is the only major country in Europe, which will witness substantial increase in its refining capacity. Germany and Italy, the second and third largest refiners in Europe, respectively, will witness decline of their refining capacities. The annual capital expenditure for the planned refineries in Europe is expected to increase from US$1.3 billion in 2014 to US$1.8 billion in 2018, a total increase of 37.4%.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2018
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned refineries in Europe
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery and unit capacity data.
- Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries Summary "Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and ...
Global Butane Gas Cartridges Market: Overview This research study analyzes the market for butane gas cartridges in terms of revenue (US$ Mn). The butane gas cartridges market has been segmented on the ...
“The global aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents & thinners market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% from 2016 to 2026” The global aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents & thinners market was valued at USD ...