Table of Contents
Canadean's "Forus S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Forus S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Forus S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Forus S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Forus S.A. (Forus) is a retailer of consumer products. The company designs, produces, imports, distributes and markets clothing. It offers products such as apparel, footwear and accessories. Forus markets products of various brands including Hush Puppies, Azaleia, RKF, Columbia, Brooks, Patagonia, Cat, Sorel, Cushe, Kustom, Von Zipper, Merrell, Nine West, Mountain Hardwear, Jansport, Burton and Skullcandy, among others. The company operates 494 stores located across the world. It has operations in Chile, Uruguay, Peru and Colombia. Forus is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M) continued to enjoy strong growth in 2016, driven by its strategy of aggressive store expansion into new markets, and an increasingly potent online offer. 2017 is set to see ...
Summary Wolverine World Wide, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Summary Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...