Table of Contents
Emerging Nuclear Power Countries - Market Forecast, Key Companies and Development Analysis to 2030
The latest report from GlobalData, “Emerging Nuclear Power Countries - Market Forecast, Key Companies and Development Analysis to 2030” covers the emerging nuclear market and the key factors affecting demand. It also provides comprehensive information on key market players and their global market share. The market value for upcoming reactors in various countries across the world has also been estimated.
In terms of upcoming nuclear capacity, Asia-Pacific has the most prominent emerging nuclear energy market in the world, followed by the Middle East and Africa. In the global nuclear power market, Vietnam, Turkey and United Arab Emirates (UAE) have the most extensive nuclear development plans, which indicate the construction of more than 15 nuclear reactors in these countries by 2030.
- Analysis of the emerging nuclear countries in key regions such as Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Europe and South and Central America
- Analysis of key emerging nuclear countries such as Vietnam, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Thailand, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Nigeria, Morocco, Turkey, Belarus, Lithuania, Poland and Chile
- Details of the market in emerging nuclear countries between 2014 and 2030
- Global competitive landscape of key companies in the nuclear energy sector
- Qualitative information on the status of nuclear power development in emerging nuclear countries
Reasons to buy
- Identify key regions with the potential for growth in the emerging nuclear market
- Gain insight into the activities of key players in the nuclear reactor market in various countries
- Understand the upcoming opportunities for players in the emerging nuclear industry
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety in US$ Thousand by the following End-Use Sectors: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Nuclear Power, and Others. The report ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Nuclear Power market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2015-2022. Many nations around the world are looking at nuclear power to protest ...