Table of Contents
Policy Amendments Leave the UK Distributed Power Generation Market in Disarray
The UK Distributed Power Generation Market size at the end of 2013 was 3,671 MW. The major contributing source in the UK distributed power generation market has been solar photovoltaic (PV). The solar market accounted for around 66% of market size in 2013 followed by Combined Heat and Power (CHP) occupying a share of 21% and the balance 13% contributed by wind power. The UK distributed power generation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12% during the period 2013 - 2019 and reach cumulative installed capacity of 7,248 MW by the year end 2019.
- The report provides analysis on the market growth and investment patterns of the UK distributed power generation market.
- Wind, Solar PV and Combined Heat and Power (CHP) generation markets form part of the UK distributed power generation market.
- Each of these markets is analyzed in detail, thereby providing a holistic view of the growth of the UK distributed power generation market.
Reasons to buy
- Market size and growth of the UK distributed power generation market
- Analysis on market growth and investment trends in wind, solar PV and combined heat and power generation distributed markets in the UK for the period 2014 - 2019 guides the investor to make prudent investment decisions
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The small wind market is expected to reach USD 954.7 million by 2021” The small wind market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 405.0 million in 2016 to USD 954.7 million by 2021. Energy consumption ...
Combined heat and power (CHP) is an efficient and clean approach to generating electric power and useful thermal energy from a single fuel source. Instead of purchasing electricity from the distribution ...
The share of power of generation from renewable sources is increased with time in the recent decade. The off grid CHP market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years as people became aware ...