Table of Contents
Hungary’s favorable geographical location in Central Europe, expanding vehicle fleet, stable political environment and supportive investment policies make the country an ideal investment destination for automotive companies. With a population of around 9.9 million as of 2014, Hungary offers various economic advantages such as low interest rate scenario, near-zero inflation and favourable government policies for expansion of agriculture and construction sector. All these factors are expected to hugely benefit the automobile industry in the coming years, and thereby boost tyre demand in the country during 2015 - 2020.
According to TechSci Research report, “Hungary Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the country’s tyre market is projected to grow at over 8% during 2015 - 2020. In 2014, the replacement tyre segment in Hungary accounted for more than 50% of market share. The passenger car tyres segment accounted for more than 90% volume share in the Hungary tyre market, followed by light commercial vehicle tyre, medium & heavy commercial vehicle tyre, two-wheeler tyre and OTR tyre segments. Hankook, Bridgestone and Michelin operate their tyre manufacturing plants in the country, while global tyre companies like Goodyear, Pirelli, Continental, Vredestein, etc., operate through their sales offices in Hungary. “Hungary Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Hungary:
- Hungary Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyres, Medium and Heavy Commercial Tyres & Two-Wheeler Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Hungary
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with vehicles manufactures, tyre companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global tire market witnessed a marginal growth during 2012-16, predominantly due to prevailing effects of Eurozone Crisis and slump in the crude oil prices which impacted the global automobile industry. ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the technologies and markets in the steel fiber and tire industries that influence demand for and development of tire reinforcement materials. - Gain insight into international ...
“Increasing demand for low rolling resistance tires driving the tires OE (Original Equipment) market” The tires OE market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.48% from 2016 to 2021, to reach a market ...