Table of Contents
The Brazil Agribusiness Report 2015 features Emerging Markets Analysts (EMA)'s market assessment and independent forecasts for production, consumption and trade across core agricultural commodities.
EMA's Brazil Agribusiness Market Report 2015 includes independent commodity price forecasting and analysis for key agricultural outputs, an overview of the agribusiness competitive landscape and a discussion of the downstream context of agricultural production in relation to country food consumption forecasts and composite food and beverage trade forecasts.
What makes this report unique?
The report also presents a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, regional and country outlook and country forecasts from 2015 -2020 - all highlighting strategic business opportunities.
• Use EMA's independent industry forecasts to test other views - a key input for successful planning in dynamic agribusiness markets.
• Apply EMA's medium-term commodity price analysis to assist with budgetary planning and the identification of investment opportunities and potential risks.
• Assess the activities and market position of your competitors, partners and clients.
Why you should buy
The Brazil Agribusiness Market Report 2015
• 55 pages of comprehensive analysis
• 20 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying the market in detail
• The Brazil Agribusiness market forecasts between 2015 and 2020
• Five year forecasts for the Brazil Agribusiness submarkets, including consumption, and production of varies grain and commodities, including:
- Livestosk (Inclusing Beef & Poultry)
• Brazil Agribusiness SWOT analysis, project tables for each commodity, production and consumption, of each, competitive landscape outlook, detailing major players in the sector, Brazil’s economic activity.
• 4 leading companies identified and profiled, including 2015 market segment.
You can order this report today and Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering Brazil Agribusiness Market Report 2015
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The compound feed market in South Africa recorded a revenue of USD 10,600 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4% during the forecast period (2017 - 2022). As a result of rapidly rising ...
The global Swine feed market, a USD 114 Billion market in 2013, is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% to reach USD 138.5 Billion by 2020. Asia-Pacific and South America are set to contribute the most ...
The African poultry feed market has been estimated at USD XX billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. Poultry feed ...