Table of Contents
The Kenya Agribusiness Report 2015 features Emerging Markets Analysts (EMA)'s market assessment and independent forecasts for production, consumption and trade across core agricultural commodities.
EMA's Kenya Agribusiness Market Report 2015 includes independent commodity price forecasting and analysis for key agricultural outputs, an overview of the agribusiness competitive landscape and a discussion of the downstream context of agricultural production in relation to country food consumption forecasts and composite food and beverage trade forecasts.
What makes this report unique?
The report also presents a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, regional and country outlook and country forecasts from 2015-2020 - all highlighting strategic business opportunities.
• Use EMA's independent industry forecasts to test other views - a key input for successful planning in dynamic agribusiness markets.
• Apply EMA's medium-term commodity price analysis to assist with budgetary planning and the identification of investment opportunities and potential risks.
• Assess the activities and market position of your competitors, partners and clients.
Why you should buy
The Kenya Agribusiness Market Report 2015
• 41 pages of comprehensive analysis
• 13 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying the market in detail
• The Kenya Agribusiness market forecasts between 2015 and 2020
• Five year forecasts for the Kenya Agribusiness submarkets, including consumption, and production of varies grain and commodities, including:
• Kenya Agribusiness SWOT analysis, project tables for each commodity, production and consumption, of each, competitive landscape outlook, detailing major players in the sector, Kenya’s economic activity.
• 2 leading companies identified and profiled, including 2015 market segment and recent activity.
You can order this report today and Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering Kenya Agribusiness Market Report 2015
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762