Table of Contents
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on G-III Apparel Group, Ltd.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about G-III Apparel Group, Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (G-III or 'the company') designs, manufactures and markets women's and men's apparel. The company's products include outerwear, dresses, sportswear, swimwear, women's suits and performance wear, footwear, luggage and women's handbags, leather goods, and cold weather accessories. G-III primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employed 6,641 people as of January 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $2,116.9 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 23.2% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $164.9 million in FY2015, an increase of 26% over FY2014. The net profit was $110.4 million in FY2015, an increase of 42.7% over FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on G-III Apparel Group, Ltd.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Japanese apparel and footwear market is expected to contract by a CAGR of 1% to 2021, fuelled by demographic changes and shifts in consumer behaviour. However, opportunities remain and technological ...
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M) continued to enjoy strong growth in 2016, driven by its strategy of aggressive store expansion into new markets, and an increasingly potent online offer. 2017 is set to see ...
While a soft macro environment has negatively impacted other brands, American Eagle Outfitters has taken several encouraging steps to improve its results. However, a weak FY2016 fourth quarter announcement, ...
Clothing And Te...