Table of Contents
The NAFTA Biscuits industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA biscuits market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA biscuits market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key biscuits market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA biscuits market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The non-residential construction industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $399,858.3 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.8% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the non-residential construction industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $337,340.0 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $47,121.0 and $15,397.3 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the non-residential construction industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $391,900.8 million in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $58,062.3 and $15,914.3 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA biscuits market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA biscuits market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA biscuits market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA biscuits market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Colombia is the 4th largest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Population wise Colombia is 3rd largest in Latin America accounts to 47.66 million inhabitants in 2015. It is the ...
“The global concrete cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026” The global concrete cooling market was valued at USD 936.0 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD ...