Table of Contents
The Scandinavian Non-Residential Construction industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian non-residential construction
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian non-residential construction
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian non-residential construction with forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian non-residential construction market had a total market value of $39.1 billion in 2013. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 5.7% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the non-residential construction industry, Norway is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $16.2 billion in 2013. This was followed by Sweden and Denmark, with $13.3 and $9.6 billion, respectively.
Norway is expected to lead the non-residential construction in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $17.7 billion in 2018, followed by Sweden and Denmark with expected values of $16.6 and $11.0 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian non-residential construction market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian non-residential construction market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian non-residential construction market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the Scandinavian civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Colombia is the 4th largest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Population wise Colombia is 3rd largest in Latin America accounts to 47.66 million inhabitants in 2015. It is the ...
“The global concrete cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026” The global concrete cooling market was valued at USD 936.0 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD ...