Table of Contents
The G8 Power Generation industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 power generation market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 power generation market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 power generation market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $557,794.3 million in 2014 to the global power generation industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $552,845.2 million in 2019, with a CAGR of -0.2% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the power generation industry, with market revenues of $192,958.8 million in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Canada, with a value of $137,369.9 and $54,748.5 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the power generation industry in the G8 nations with a value of $167,727.7 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Canada with expected values of $119,959.8 and $66,804.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 power generation market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 power generation market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 power generation market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 power generation market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The expansion of the global electric generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.8%. Currently, ...
The report package Electric Generator and Motor Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook ...
The report package Electric Generating Set Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook fo ...