Table of Contents
The BRIC IT Services industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC IT services market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC IT services market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key IT services market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC IT services market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the it services industry and had a total market value of $142.0 billion in 2014. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 18.5% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the it services industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $109.7 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $15.2, $13.0, and $4.1 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the it services industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $196.6 billion in 2019, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $24.8, $17.8 and $4.3 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC IT services market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC IT services market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC IT services market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC IT services market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Increasing adoption of cloud services by enterprises is driving the North America IT services market” The North America IT services market size is expected to grow from USD 175.2 million in 2016 to USD ...
This IDC study is a translation of the Japanese document IDC #JPJ40603716 that presents the performance of the Japan small and medium-sized business (SMB) IT market in 2015 and the market forecasts fo ...
This IDC study presents the results of IDC's 2016 IT Services Management MaturityScape Benchmark Survey and should be viewed as a supplement to IDC MaturityScape: IT Services Management 2.0 (IDC #US41694516, ...
United Arab Emi...