Table of Contents
The NAFTA Power Generation industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA power generation market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA power generation market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA power generation market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The power generation industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $238.3 billion in 2013.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 10.5% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the power generation industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $167.6 billion in 2013. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $56.7 and $14.0 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the power generation industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $216.8 billion in 2018, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $84.2 and $18.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA power generation market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA power generation market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA power generation market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA power generation market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The expansion of the global electric generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.8%. Currently, ...
The report package Electric Generator and Motor Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook ...
The report package Electric Generating Set Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook fo ...