Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 Power Generation industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five power generation
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five power generation market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five power generation market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $490,185.0 million to the global power generation industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $742,189.7 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 8.7% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the power generation industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $350,177.5 million in 2014. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $56,585.6 and $39,387.8 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the power generation industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $551,455.5 million in 2019, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $65,740.5 and $63,578.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five power generation market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five power generation market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five power generation market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the emerging five power generation market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The expansion of the global electric generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.8%. Currently, ...
The report package Electric Generator and Motor Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook ...
The report package Electric Generating Set Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook fo ...