Table of Contents
The BRIC Power Generation industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC power generation market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC power generation market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC power generation market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the power generation industry and had a total market value of $479,566.2 million in 2014. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.8% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the power generation industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $350,177.5 million in 2014. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $56,585.6, $39,387.8, and $33,415.4 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the power generation industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $551,455.5 million in 2019, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $65,740.5, $63,578.2 and $40,371.6 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC power generation market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC power generation market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC power generation market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC power generation market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The expansion of the global electric generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.8%. Currently, ...
The report package Electric Generator and Motor Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook ...
The report package Electric Generating Set Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook fo ...