Table of Contents
The Scandinavian IT Services industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian IT services
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian IT services market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key IT services market players’ Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian IT services market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian IT services market had a total market value of $29.8 billion in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 9.9% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the IT services industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $14.6 billion in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $9.0 and $6.2 billion, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the IT services in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $20.0 billion in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $12.2 and $7.6 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian IT services market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian IT services market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian IT services market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the Scandinavian IT services market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Increasing adoption of cloud services by enterprises is driving the North America IT services market” The North America IT services market size is expected to grow from USD 175.2 million in 2016 to USD ...
This IDC study qualitatively and quantitatively analyzes and summarizes the competitive landscape among vendors in the Japan IT services market based on surveys conducted on major service vendors, as well ...
This IDC study is a translation of the Japanese document IDC #JPJ40603716 that presents the performance of the Japan small and medium-sized business (SMB) IT market in 2015 and the market forecasts fo ...