Table of Contents
Global Home Improvement Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global home improvement retail market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global home improvement retail market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key home improvement retail market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global home improvement retail market with forecasts.
* Compares data from 8 major economies, including Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters.
The global home improvement retail sector had total revenues of $790.0bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% between 2009 and 2013.
Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the global home improvement retail sector in 2013, sales through this channel generated $673.3bn, equivalent to 85.2% of the sector's overall value.
The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.6% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $1,085.9bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global home improvement retail market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global home improvement retail market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global home improvement retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global food retail market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Hammer home: Continuing housing market recovery fuels rebound in industry demand Abstract Hardware Stores in the US The Hardware Stores industry has steadily recovered from the hammering it endured during ...
The 2017 U.S. Major household appliances sold through Hardware stores-Product & Retail Report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. ...
The 2017 U.S. Furniture, sleep equipment & outdoor/patio furniture sold through Hardware stores-Product & Retail Report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, ...
Hardware, Home ...
Hardware, Home ...