Table of Contents
The G8 Biscuits industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 biscuits market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 biscuits market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key biscuits market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 biscuits market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries generated $883,170.4 million in 2014 to the global non-residential construction industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,087,766.7 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 4.3% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the non-residential construction industry, with market revenues of $337,340.0 million in 2014. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $182,345.3 and $92,838.8 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the non-residential construction industry in the G8 nations with a value of $391,900.8 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $274,717.5 and $112,941.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 biscuits market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 biscuits market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 biscuits market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 biscuits market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Colombia is the 4th largest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Population wise Colombia is 3rd largest in Latin America accounts to 47.66 million inhabitants in 2015. It is the ...
“The global concrete cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026” The global concrete cooling market was valued at USD 936.0 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD ...