Table of Contents
In our update on the e-cig market, much has changed in the space of two years. The market has exploded in size and revenue and smokers are increasingly likely to have tried an e-cig or be thinking of using one. However there have also been some new regulations and changes that are shaping the market and producers are having to adapt. Big Tobacco now dominates the industry.
Features and benefits
* Learn what an e-cig is, what their variants are and how they are used.
* Explore the nature of the industry and how it is developing in the UK and US.
* Learn what medical experts think about the products and how regulation in the industry might develop.
* See how Big Tobacco has invested heavily in the market and who owns what within the industry.
* Examine how the market is likely to develop and just how big it might become.
Electronic cigarettes (e-cigs) mimic the shape and style of cigarettes and are designed to produce a similar sensation to smoking, while delivering the same nicotine hit. The designs, however, are very different
The electronic cigarette and the tobacco industry are inextricably linked as future e-cig users are likely to be drawn directly from the tobacco industry. The tobacco industry is facing a difficult time currently as governments continue to restrict and limit their business actions in the name of protecting the consumer.
Our first case study on electronic cigarettes showed it was uncertain just what Big Tobacco was going to do about the electronic cigarette industry. Some players had made steps to enter the market but others seemed tentative. Now, Big Tobacco is flying into the industry snapping up key brands and releasing new ones.
Your key questions answered
* What is an e-cig and who makes them?
* Are they safe to use and could they be safer than traditional tobacco products?
* Why does Big Tobacco want a piece of the action?
* How is the traditional tobacco market doing and has it been affected by e-cig sales?
* Could regulation cripple the market and if so would this be a good idea?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...