Table of Contents
Sinohydro Corporation Co.,Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sinohydro Corporation Co., Ltd (Sinohydro) is a global engineering and construction company. It is a state-owned hydropower project contractor with focus on the development of residential, commercial, and industrial properties across the world. The company also provides a range of services including design, engineering, construction, and installation for water conservation, and hydropower markets. Sinohydro executes dredging and reclamation projects for building and civil infrastructure sectors; manufactures mechanical and electrical components; and invests and finances energy and transportation infrastructure projects on build-operate-transfer (BOT) basis. The company operates across Asia, Africa, Oceania, South America, and Europe. Sinohydro is a subsidiary of Power Construction Corporation of China and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Sinohydro Corporation Co.,Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 19, 2016: Sinohydro inaugurates 233MW solar power plant in Algeria
Dec 25, 2015: Nam Ou Cascade Hydropower Project begins Electricity Generation
Nov 30, 2015: Zambia breaks ground on China-backed 750MW hydro power project
Nov 26, 2015: Egypt approves referendum for Sinohydro’s proposal to set up pumped-storage power plant in Ataqah
Oct 20, 2015: Sinohydro to begin construction of 750MW hydropower station in Zambia
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762