Table of Contents
Wealth and Investments Digest H1 2014 finds that the wealth management and investment markets are showing strong signs of recovery after a prolonged period of downturn. The dominant story is one of growth in both wealth management/ private banking and mutual funds with increased opportunities and improving customer attitudes. Other interesting updates include the continued success of US domiciled funds, the impact of advice in the pre-retirement period and findings on global financial literacy.
Some highlights from the Digest include:
- Wealthy Individuals Showing Increased Confidence in the Wealth Management Industry
- State Of The Non Resident Indian (NRI) Investment Market
- Channel Choices of Wealthy Clients
- Financial Literacy Concerns Continue
- US Investment Funds Leading the Way
- Long Term Loyalty of Advisory Customers
- Crucial Role of Advice in The Pre-Retirement Period
The Wealth and Investment Research Digest is a digest of all the most important research in the wealth and retail investments industry each quarter, gathered from over 50 sources including associations, consultants, market intelligence companies, investment banks, and industry participants. It covers the retail investments and wealth management industries globally.
Updated quarterly, the Digest allows you to:
- Quickly update yourself on the latest research findings, gathered and organised for you.
- Get our Expert Analysts’ perspectives on the latest research.
- Link through to the original research to review or purchase.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...
Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2017 Summary "Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2017" analyzes the French investment market, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets. ...