Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Continual expansion of unconventional oil and gas development seen over the next decade – most notably in the US, but also around the globe – will necessitate steadily increasing proppant sales throughout the next ten years. In the US, proppant sales are primarily driven by the shale (tight) oil industry, since the natural gas price has decoupled from the crude oil price, making it more economical to develop shale (tight) oil. However, elsewhere in the world, proppant sales are underpinned by shale gas development as nations seek to exploit their unconventional gas resources for export purposes or for the sake of domestic energy security.
While most of the proppant spending will take place in the Americas, and in the United States in particular, annual growth rates for other nations and regions are more aggressive, as the unconventional oil and gas boon spreads across the glove over the next 10 years. Of particular note are the proppants markets in Argentina, throughout the Americas, and in China; these nations and regions have extensive unconventional oil and gas reserves and the global trend toward natural gas as the dominant feedstock will ensure significant political and fiscal capital is spent developing them. Strong global oil prices and, in the case of markets outside North America, gas prices, further justifies such development and spending.
Visiongain calculates that the global market for proppants will reach $8.85bn in 2014.
Why you should buy the Proppants Market Forecast 2014-2024: Frac Sand, Resin Coated Sand & Ceramic for Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracing) in Unconventional Oil & Gas report
What is the future of the proppants market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 for spending on proppants and proppants volumes, by type and by region The report also comprehensively lays out the market drivers and restraints, risks and trends, and leading companies and their strategies in order to help the reader make a balanced decision regarding their investment or involvement. Read on to discover the future market prospects for the proppants market.Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.Key benefits that this 246 report delivers:
- View global proppants sales and volume forecasts from 2014-2024
- The report provides detailed spending projections for the market ($US), and also volume forecasts (in millions of lbs.) and analysis of the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments.177 tables, charts and graphs deconstructing the proppants market
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future proppants market prospects. This analysis will enable quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analyst’s industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the pr
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources