Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Ghana, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Ghanaian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Ghanaian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Ghana, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Ghanaian insurance industry, including:
- The Ghanaian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of Ghanaian economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Ghanaian insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Ghanaian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Ghanaian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in Ghanaian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Ghana:
- It provides historical values for the Ghanaian insurance industry for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Ghanaian insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Ghana.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Ghana, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Ghanaian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Ghanaian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Ghanaian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Ghanaian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The industry grew at a review period (2010–2014) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.2%.
- Expansion in the middle-class population, strong regulation, rising public awareness of the benefits of insurance, and acceptance of mobile insurance products supported the overall industry growth.
- Microinsurers collaborate with mobile networks to reduce transaction costs and make products affordable to low-income buyers.
- Over the forecast period, the process of recapitalization will improve the underwriting capacity, and result in more capable and reputable insurers in the Ghanaian insurance industry.
- Economic growth prospects, a stable government, strong regulation and exploration of oil and gas encouraged European and other African insurers into Ghana’s insurance industry through mergers and acquisitions (M&As) during the review period
- Developing mobile insurance products for the low-income populations in rural areas will drive the industry over the forecast period.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...