Table of Contents
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Dominican Republic.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Dominican Republic HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Dominican Republic HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of Dominican Republic HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for Dominican Republic HNWIs, with 27.4% of total HNWI assets, followed by equities with 16.7%, fixed-income with 15.4%, cash and deposits with 15.4%, business interests with 15.1%, and alternatives with 9.7%.
- Equities, business interests and alternatives recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 68%, 45% and 37%.
- Real-estate assets held by Dominican Republic HNWIs decreased during the review period, from 29.5% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 27.4% in 2013. HNWI allocations to residential property decreased from 21.6% of total assets in 2009 to 19.2% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, allocations in residential property are expected to increase slightly to 19.5% of total HNWI assets by 2018.
- In 2013, HNWI liquid assets in the Dominican Republic amounted to US$20.8 billion.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary - ...
Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of Russia Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s ...
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapore HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary ...