Table of Contents
This is a market research report which provides the information on:
- Availability of Bio fuels in India
- Guidelines given by Central and State in regard of Biomass Power in India
- Details about important Equipment Manufacturers and Technology Providers
- Business Models involved in the usage of Biomass to Produce Power
- Recognition of Industry Challenges and ways to diminish the risks.
This report will be divided in to 13 chapters which covers information about Biomass Potential, Availability of Biofuel, Growth Drivers, Existing Biomass Capacity in India, Policy and Legal Framework, State Policy Guidelines, Current Policy Guidelines, Procedure for Setting up a Bio mass Plant in India, Equity Financing, Debt Financing, External Financing, Cost Analysis, Economic Viability, State/Regions for setting up a Bio mass Plant, Off-Grid Bio mass Models, Biomass Power Projects, Risks related to Fuels, Financial, Technological, Capacity Building, Key Equipment Manufacturers and Technology Providers.
This report will help you find answers to questions like:
- Why Biomass Power is better as compared to other Energy Sources?
- What are the growth drivers concerned for the Biomass Power in India?
- What all procedures one should follow before setting up a Biomass Power Plant in India?
- How can one mitigate the risks arising due to different adverse factors?
- Who all are the major Players in Biomass Power Market and the major projects in India?
- What is the economic viability of setting up a Biomass Power Plant in India?
- What encouragement government is giving to the players in Biomass Industry?
This report will be released in the month of August, 2014.
A must buy for-Plant Developers, Equity Investors, Equipment Manufacturers, Regulatory Agencies, Banks, Project Financiers, Investment Banks, Consultants, Policy Makers, Technology Providers, Government Agencies, Regulatory Institutions, RE Development Agencies, Central & State Power Players, Financial Institutions, Research Institutes, Private Equity Firms, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The report gathers data on biomass and waste power generation across the top ten countries leading the market for biomass. The report covers the key players, key feedstock available, and the prominent ...
A renewable source of energy, biomass is mainly obtained from organic matter such as plant and animal waste. It is further converted into a combustible gas mixture through the process of biomass gasification. ...
Fired up: Demand for renewable energy will keep industry plants burning bright Abstract Biomass Power The Biomass Power industry has grown at a healthy rate in the five years to 2017. The industry's expansion ...