Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Pain Management Devices - new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the market for pain management devices heading? What are the commercial prospects for this market and related technologies? Visiongain’s new report shows you potential revenues and other trends to 2024, discussing data, opportunities and prospects.
Our 226 page report provides 175 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at world market, submarket and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities and revenue predictions.Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Dr. Deepak Kotak, Executive Vice President, BioElectronics Corporation
- Ms Penney Cowan, Chief Executive Officer, The American Chronic Pain Association
You find prospects for key submarketsIn addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasting of seven world-level pain management devices submarkets by device-type to 2024:
- Spinal cord stimulation market forecast 2014-2024
- Radiofrequency ablation market forecast 2014-2024
- Analgesia infusion pumps market forecast 2014-2024
- Microcurrent electrical neuromuscular stimulation market forecast 2014-2024
- Intradiscal electrothermal therapy market forecast 2014-2024
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation market forecast 2014-2024
- Others (includes patches) market forecast 2014-2024Additionally, our new study provides revenue forecasting of six major pain management devices submarkets by application to 2024:
- Neuropathic pain devices market forecast 2014-2024
- Cancer pain devices market forecast 2014-2024
- Surgical & trauma pain devices market forecast 2014-2024
- Musculoskeletal pain devices market forecast 2014-2024
- Migraine & facial pain devices market forecast 2014-2024
- Other applications (includes dental pain and obstetrical pain) pain devices market forecast 2014-2024
Technologies that improve on the tolerance and dependence issues associated with pain relieving drugs will achieve success. The increasing use of neurostimulatory devices, in particular, will be a major benefiting factor for the pain management devices market as a whole.
Our new investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. You find dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing technologies likely to achieve the most success.What are the prospects for the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will discover individual revenue forecasts for 13 national pain management devices markets to 2024:
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
Regulatory, demographic, and commercial developments worldwide will influence the market, both in the established North American and Western European economies, and the fast-rising emerging markets.Leading companies and potential for market growth
Our work forecasts the overall world revenue for pain management devices will reach $
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources