Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Fracturing Fluid Additives for Shale Gas, Shale (Tight) Oil, Tight Gas & CBMReport Details
Chemicals used in the development of unconventional oil and gas resources are an essential element for ensuring the adequate preparation, fracturing, completion and integrity of an unconventional well. Pumped into the wellbore at different times during the drilling and completion process, the chemicals have a variety of purposes, from initiating cracks, to distributing proppant and protecting tubulars and equipment used.
Shale gas, shale oil, tight gas and coalbed methane all undergo hydraulic fracturing that requires chemicals for preparation, stimulation and clean-up. The demand from these unconventional developments drives the market.
Indeed, the market for these chemicals is demand-side driven, with the development of the shale oil and gas industry of North America the primary factor. Supply-side constraints and price sensitivity are uncommon, with the 2012 spike in guar gum prices the exception.
This market report breaks down expenditure on chemicals for unconventional oil and gas development by region, nation and by the main types/groupings of chemical.
The global market for chemicals used by in unconventional oil and gas development is estimated to be worth $6,168.7m in 2014. Going forward the market experiences further boosts from the international development of shale and tight hydrocarbon resources, with Argentina, China and Russia the most prospective market opportunities for growth.Why you should buy Chemicals for Unconventional Oil & Gas Development Market Forecast 2014-2024: Fracturing Fluid Additives for Shale Gas, Shale (Tight) Oil, Tight Gas & CBM
What will the future expenditure on chemicals used for unconventional oil and gas be year-on-year over the next 10 years? What was the expenditure in 2013? Where was this expenditure geographically? On which chemicals was the most capital expended? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.How this 227 page report delivers:
- View global market forecasts for the expenditure on chemicals used to develop unconventional oil and gas resources, as well as analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed projections of market expenditure, the main companies involved, and the commercial drivers and restraints; allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- 127 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects for chemicals used for unconventional oil and gas development.
- You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how expenditure on chemicals will benefit from current and anticipated industry trends – in terms of the health of unconventional oil and gas developments in which chemicals will be used and in terms of the most important regional oil & gas industry developments
- An exclusive interview with Ed Vinson, Director of Technology at Chemplex Advanced Materials, is included.
- By reading the full transcript of the exclusive expert opinion contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the role and expenditure on chemicals used for unconventional oil and gas development; you
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources