Table of Contents
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "United Aircraft Corporation : Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United Aircraft Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United Aircraft Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "United Aircraft Corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United Aircraft Corporation (UAC), a Russian government-owned corporation, along with its subsidiaries designs, produces, sells, operates, and maintains military, civilian, transport and unmanned aircraft. The company provides guarantee and service maintenance, upgrade, repair and utilization services for civil and military aircraft. It manufactures long haul, medium haul and short haul civil aircraft under IL-96-300/400, Tu-204/214, MS-21, An-148, and Superjet 100. It also produces military aircraft such as long range strategic aircraft, front line aircraft, naval aircraft and combat trainer aircraft under Tu-95MS, TU160, Su-27SK, Su-30MK, Su-32, Su-35, MIG-35, MIG- 29K, Yak-130, and Su-33. In addition, it manufactures heavy, medium and light weight transport aircraft such as Il-96-400T, An-124, Tu-204C, ???, and IL-112. It serves customers in Russia, China, Malaysia, India, Algeria, Thailand and Philippines. UAC is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Rolls-Royce Holdings plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Summary United Technologies Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...
Summary Republic Airways Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...
Aerospace And D...