Table of Contents
DelveInsight’s,“ Lung Adenocarcinoma-Pipeline Insights, 2014”, report provides comprehensive insights about pipeline drugs across this indication. A key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for all the pipeline drugs that fall under Lung Adenocarcinoma. This report provides information on the therapeutic development based on the Lung Adenocarcinoma dealing with all the pipeline drugs, comparative analysis at various stages covering Filed, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND filed, Preclinical, Discovery and unknown stages, therapeutics assessment by monotherapy and combination products and molecule type drug information. The report also covers the companies information involved in the therapeutic development of the products. It also has highlighted the discontinued and dormant products.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight team of industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
Note*: This report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 3 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible. Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated Indication.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Lung Adenocarcinoma
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the Lung Adenocarcinoma pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Lung Adenocarcinoma and also provide company profiling
- The report also gives the information of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Reasons to buy
- Complete Pipeline intelligence and complete understanding over therapeutics development for Lung Adenocarcinoma
- Identify the relationship between the drugs and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Lung Adenocarcinoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Developing strategic initiatives to support your drug development activities.
- Optimize your portfolio and keep you in touch with the rapidly changing pharmaceutical markets, and make the best decisions for your business.
- Develop and design in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Gaining a Full Picture of the Competitive Landscape for Evidence based Decisions
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 3 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The lung cancer surgery market is projected to reach USD 29.99 billion by 2021 from USD 21.58 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2016 to 2021. The global lung cancer surgery market is segmented based ...
Circulating Tumor Cell, Cell Free DNA and Exosome/Microvesicle Cancer Diagnostics by Lung, Breast, Colorectal, Prostate and Other. 2017-2020 Including Screening Market Potential Size with Executive and ...
“Blood Tests replace Surgical Biopsies. Single screening test for all cancers announced .....” The Diagnostic, Monitoring and Screening Test opportunities are explored. A revolution in cancer diagnostics ...