Table of Contents
“The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in China to 2018”, published by Canadean, is a data-only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the retail market. The report provides in-depth quantitative data on retail Health and Beauty packaging, covering key segmentations such as pack material and type, closure material and type, outer, and multi-pack information. Data sets are provided for 2008, 2013, and 2018, with 2013 being actuals
- The number of pack units in the retail Health and Beauty industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.26% during 2013-2018
- The most prominent pack material used for the retail packaging of Health and Beauty is Flexible Packaging, which registered a CAGR of 7.67% during 2008-2013 for number of pack units
- Film is the most popular pack format used in the retail Health and Beauty industry in China
- “The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in China to 2018” is a data-only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the retail market
- This report is the result of Canadean's extensive packaging market research covering retail Health and Beauty packaging in China. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work, and our in-house expertise in the packaging industry in order to offer extensive quantitative data about the trends and dynamics affecting the packaging of Health and Beauty products in China
- This report provides a detailed breakdown of historic and future packaging for the Health and Beauty industry covering aspects such as pack material and type, closure material and type, primary outer packaging material and type, and multipack information
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the retail Health and Beauty industry and for new companies considering entry into China's retail Health and Beauty industry
- This report provides detailed data for the Health and Beauty industry mainly at a market level where data can be obtained for volume as well as number of packs units consumed
- Product category level packaging data for different packaging materials and types, closure materials and types, and outer packaging materials and types are provided for 2008, 2013, and 2018. The report also provides multi-pack materials and types for 2012 and 2013
Reasons To Buy
- Packaging companies require a detailed understanding of packaging consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in packaging materials and types to enable effective marketing plans
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different packaging types also change - favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales, as well as changes in packaging within those categories, drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the China Health and Beauty packaging market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- The report provides highly extensive product category level data on packaging consumption of primary packaging, outers, closures, and multi-pack packaging. The overall series covers a total of 28 pack types, 15 closure types, and eight outer types
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Market Insights The Global Electronic Packagin market is valued at USD 614.46 million in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 1692.79 million by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of ...
Forecasts For Active Packaging Technologies: Gas Scavenger, Corrosion Control, Moisture Control, Intelligent Packaging QR Coding, RFID, Time-Temperature Indicators TTI, Modified & Controlled Atmosphere ...
Poland saw an improvement in economic performance during the review period, as well as a rise in real disposable income levels. This has resulted in consumers becoming more willing to pay for premium products, ...