Table of Contents
The Oncology Research Digest is a digest of all the most important research in the oncology market each quarter, and available as an annual subscription. It covers areas such as biosimilars, novel immunotherapies, non-small cell lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, bladder cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer and drugs such as Rituxan, Avastin, Herceptin, Traceva, Xeloda, Gleevec, Revlimid, Alimta, Velcade. It is gathered from over 50 sources including associations, consultants, market intelligence companies, investment banks, and industry participants.
Updated quarterly, the Digest allows you to:
- Quickly update yourself on the latest research findings, gathered and organised for you.
- Get our Expert Analysts’ perspectives on the latest research.
- Link through to the original research to review or purchase.
Oncology Research Digest H1 2014 finds that the cancer market is successfully adapting to challenges. Patent expires and payer pressures have led to relatively slow growth in the cancer market in the last five years, and this will continue to be a feature. However the launch of new drugs for the treatment of various types of cancers including lung, blood and pancreatic cancer are expected to drive growth. New drugs will also drive global markets for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Anti- Cancer and Lymphocytic Cancer. These new products will change the shape of the market, with players such as Johnson and Johnson coming to the fore.
In terms of geographies, the US market continues to lead with the prices of cancer drugs and treatment costs increasing due to the shift in the US healthcare system. The Asia Pacific region looks the most attractive geography in terms of potential, however the Indian and Chinese markets remain hindered by local market factors.
Some highlights from the Digest include:
- Global Prostate Cancer Therapeutics Market Has Good Commercial Potential
- Physicians in China Prescribe Less Expensive Drugs First
- Caribbean Countries Present Opportunities for Pharmaceutical Companies
- Johnson & Johnson to Emerge as a Key Oncology Player
- Shift in the US Health Care Systems Increased the Cost of Cancer Treatment
- Branded Drugs Adoption to Drive Breast Cancer Market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PharmaPoint: Colorectal Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Colorectal Cancer (CRC) Market, considering the sales of both branded treatments and generic chemotherapy, is expected ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the global prostate cancer market, with important statistics and analysis on existing drugs, and diagnostic technologies. - Receive information on regulatory environment, ...
Global Prostate Cancer Therapeutics Market: Overview This report on the prostate cancer therapeutics market analyzes the current and future scenario of the global market. Increasing prevalence of prostate ...