Table of Contents
With a population of over 2.28 million in 2015, Qatar is one of the smallest countries within the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) in terms of population and geographical area. However, the country ranks first among the richest countries in the world, in terms of GDP per capita. As per OICA, Qatar’s vehicle motorization rate (for passenger cars and commercial vehicles) stood at 424 vehicles per 1,000 people in 2013. As a result of harsh climatic conditions in Qatar, the replacement period of tyres is generally about one and a half years. Moreover, due to absence of tyre production in the country, the tyre market in Qatar is import driven, with significant penetration of Chinese tyre brands due to easy availability and low cost pricing as compared to flagship tyre brands. However, it is anticipated that the share of Chinese tyre brands in Qatar tyre market will decline during the forecast period due to increasing availability of high quality tyres by flagship tyre brands, which are expected to gain popularity among consumers due to their higher life cycle.
According to “Qatar Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", high vehicle ownership, expanding vehicle fleet and growing automobile sales are expected to drive Qatar tyre market at a CAGR of around 11% during 2015 - 2020. Further, rising employment and urbanization, coupled with increasing immigration and per capita GDP have resulted in an increasing number of consumers in Qatar readily adopting new tyre technologies being offered by premium tyre brands. With Qatar hosting FIFA World Cup 2022, the country’s construction industry is expected to witness growth in the coming years, owing to which sales of OTR and commercial vehicles are also anticipated to increase through 2020. “Qatar Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” elaborates on the following aspects of tyre market in Qatar:
- Qatar Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Tyres and OTR Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Qatar
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Use this report to: - Analyze the technologies and markets in the steel fiber and tire industries that influence demand for and development of tire reinforcement materials. - Gain insight into international ...
“Increasing demand for low rolling resistance tires driving the tires OE (Original Equipment) market” The tires OE market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.48% from 2016 to 2021, to reach a market ...
“The isoprene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during forecast period” The isoprene market is projected to reach USD 2.96 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2021. Isoprene ...