Table of Contents
The expansion of the global electrical transformer industry is forecast to reach 0.8% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 8.5%. Currently, liquid dielectric transformers account for 46.0% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between ballasts for discharge tubes and lamps (14.9%), and other electrical transformers (39.2%).
China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the United States represent the largest electrical transformer markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur Rwanda (15.2%), Cambodia (13.1%), Moldova (12.1%), Panama (11.7%) and Bolivia (8.0%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for electrical transformers in the world. Along with a global electrical transformer market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall electrical transformer market size, 2007-2018
- Electrical transformer market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall electrical transformer market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall electrical transformer market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall electrical transformer market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Ballasts for discharge tubes and lamps
Liquid dielectric transformers (capacity less than 650 KVA)
Liquid dielectric transformers (capacity 650-10,000 KVA)
Liquid dielectric transformers (capacity more than 10,000 KVA)
Other electrical transformers (capacity less than 1 KVA)
Other electrical transformers (capacity 1-16 KVA)
Other electrical transformers (capacity 16-500 KVA)
Other electrical transformers (capacity more than 500 KVA)
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the electrical transformer market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the electrical transformer market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the electrical transformer market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Traction transformer market to exhibit moderate growth potential between 2016 and 2022” The traction transformer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2016 and 2022 and is likely to ...
“Top 10 high voltage and medium voltage Products market is expected to reach USD 320.53 billion by 2021” The top 10 high voltage and medium voltage products market is expected to grow from an estimated ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Transformers market is accounted for $13.7 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $24.4 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2015 to 2022.. The key ...