Table of Contents
The expansion of the global furniture industry is forecast to reach 4.3% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 2.3%. Currently, seats account for 27.2% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between furniture parts (26.9%), bedroom furniture (7.0%), office furniture (4.1%), kitchen furniture (3.4%), mattresses (2.6%), and other furniture (28.8%).
China, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest furniture markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Tanzania (21.6%), Kenya (16.5%), Bangladesh (14.4%), Bolivia (13.7%) and Ethiopia (11.7%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for furniture in the world. Along with a global furniture market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall furniture market size, 2007-2018
- Furniture market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall furniture market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall furniture market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall furniture market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Cellular plastic and rubber mattresses
Motor vehicle seats
Seats convertible into beds
Seats with metal frames
Seats with wooden frames
Swivel seats with variable height adjustment
Other furniture parts
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the furniture market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the furniture market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the furniture market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Growth in the kitchen furniture market has slowed to 0.5% in 2016 (from 2.0% in 2015). Prospects for the market are bleak in 2017, as weakening consumer confidence and a slowing housing market ...
Bedroom Furniture, 2017 Summary Bedroom Furniture will be the only furniture sector in United Kingdom (UK) to grow in 2017, as it benefits from its close links with customer wellbeing. Though spending ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...