Table of Contents
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for furniture in different Eastern European countries. The package includes furniture country reports from the following countries:
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall furniture market size, 2007-2018
- Furniture market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall furniture market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall furniture market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall furniture market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Cellular plastic and rubber mattresses
Motor vehicle seats
Seats convertible into beds
Seats with metal frames
Seats with wooden frames
Swivel seats with variable height adjustment
Other furniture parts
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the furniture market in different Eastern European countries?
- How is the furniture market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the furniture market in different Eastern European countries to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Growth in the kitchen furniture market has slowed to 0.5% in 2016 (from 2.0% in 2015). Prospects for the market are bleak in 2017, as weakening consumer confidence and a slowing housing market ...
China’s demand for Dining Room & Kitchen Furniture has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a ...
China’s demand for Bedroom Furniture has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...